Metro Hotels Australia Website

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wedding Venue Review: Metro Hotel Ipswich International


Metro Hotel Ipswich International Wedding Review on www.marrymeidoweddings.com

So the soon to be hubby and I decided we would have a weekend to ourselves after moving house and well we decided we would go and stay at the Metro International Hotel and it was wonderful. The food was fantastic. I had chicken and the hubby tried kangaroo for the first time ever and he is still talking about how yummy it was J, Rooms were fantastic big king size bed so very comfy didn’t want to get out of it the next morning (lol), and while we didn’t get a fancy room we got a basic for $160 a night (Very reasonable). The view from the 3rd floor was so amazing I am not one for heights but I had a looksy and yet it was incredible the service was great, people in there were very friendly and very well mannered and to the waiters thank you very much for your service and the chef oh you are good J. The food was to die for we loved it wonderfully presented and oh so yummy. All up I would give Metro Hotel Ipswich International a 4 out of 5 rating!!!

So if you are looking for a get away for you and your partner for the night or you’re honeymoon or just your wedding night I would highly recommend the Metro Hotel Ipswich International for your next weekend away.

No comments :

Post a Comment